Saturday, August 19, 2017

What I've been working on.

 These hexagon blocks are being auditioned on different color backgrounds. I've decided to use the black fabric for these. I think the blocks will make a nice wall hanging for my office. Maybe a window covering.



I auditioned these blocks and decided to go with the yellow fabric for the background.
 The following 5 blocks have been sewn. They are made following the designs Stack-N-Whack by Bethany S. Reynolds. I'm totally addicted to these designs. I have 20 blocks for this LeMoyne Star. I'll use 16 for a wall hanging and do something with the other 4. Maybe a pillow. You can click on these images and enlarge them to look at.



I was working on more of these today but it was 87 degrees in my sewing shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment